- Users can get detailed information on the eco-tourism in different parts of the country. Lists of do’s and don’ts is given for tourists to sustain eco-tourism. Guidelines and rules are provided for tourists while traveling in various parts of the country. Details of places for camping are also given.
- Users can find information on wildlife sanctuaries of Sikkim. This information is provided by the Tourism and Civil Aviation Department of Sikkim Government. Detailed information on the Kanchendzonga National Park (KNP), Fambong Lho Wildlife Sanctuary, Maenam Wildlife Sanctuary, Varsey Rhododendron Sanctuary, etc. is provided.
- Jammu and Kashmir state tourism department has provided information about the lakes. Dal Lake, Nagin Lake, Wular Lake, Mansbl etc. There is information about the lakes located in Jammu. User can also get information on Pangong Lake, SOMO-Riri Lake, Mansar Lake, Surinsr lake etc.
- Details related to wildlife sanctuaries and national parks in Bihar are given by Bihar State Tourism Development Corporation (BSTDC). Information about Valmiki National Park, Bhimbandh Sanctuary, Rajgir Sanctuary, Udayapur Sanctuary, Kaimur Sanctuary, etc. is given. Users can get details on the sanctuaries, their flora and fauna, place to visit, etc.
- Find information about the Chilika Lake of Odisha by the state Tourism Department. Users can access information related to modes of travel to reach Chilika, its places of interest, best time to visit and hotels etc. Information on the Chilka bird sanctuary is also given. Details about places around Chilika and contact details of the local tourist office.
Department of Tourism, Kerala provides the information about backwaters tourist destinations in the state. List of South Kerala backwaters such as Kuttanad, Kumarakom, Alappuzha Canal, Ashtamudi, Ponnumthuruthu Island etc. Users can also check the backwaters in Central and Northern Kerala. Details such as location, tariff, natural beauties, available facilities, local contact details, etc. are...
Information on national parks and wildlife sanctuaries in Mizoram is provided by Tourism Department of the state. Users can get information about national parks and wildlife sanctuaries like Ngengpui wildlife sanctuary, Khawnglung wildlife sanctuary, Dampa tiger reserve, etc. Detailed information about the Murlen national park, Tawi wildlife sanctuary, Thorangtlang wildlife sanctuary, etc. is...
- Get information about Keoladeo Ghana National Park provided by Rajasthan Tourism Department. Users can get information about the park, opening timings, entry tariff for national and foreign visitors and variety of birds and endangered species available. Access to climate, area and how to reach is given. Users can also access online booking.
- Detailed information on the Islands at Andaman and Nicobar Islands is provided. You can get information on many beautiful Islands such as Neil Island, Havelock Island and beaches.
Find information on the Gulf of Mannar marine national park of Tamil Nadu. Users can get information about the flora, fauna, gulf plant and animal species, inhabitants, and other details of the biosphere reserve. Information is provided on major ecosystem types, algal flora of the coral reefs, seagrass ecosystem, mangrove vegetation, coral ref formations and sea urchins etc. Information for...
- Get information about Vedanthangal bird sanctuary by Tamil Nadu Forest Department. Users can get details regarding the bird sanctuary, its flora, fauna and location. Information about best time to visit the sanctuary, accommodation facilities and how to reach is given. Contact details of wildlife warden area also available.
- Information on beaches of Andaman and Nicobar is given by Tourism Department of Andaman and Nicobar. Details on beaches near Port Blair such as Corbyns Cove Beach, North Bay Beach, Munda Pahar Beach, Wandoor Beach, Collinpur Beach, etc. are provided. Information on beaches in other islands such as Radhanagar Beach, Harminder Bay Beach, Karmatang Beach and Ramnagar Beach is also available.
- Get information about flora and fauna of Manipur. Users can access details related to different climatic conditions, variety of plants and animals such as Sangai, endemic deer, Salamander, etc. found in Manipur.
The Tourism Department of Assam has provided information on National Parks and Wildlife Sanctuaries in the state. Users can find details on National Parks (NP) such as Kaziranga NP, Mansa NP, Nameri NP, etc. Information on Wildlife Sanctuaries such as Garampani, Laokhowa, Bornadi, Chakrasila, etc. is given. Details about area in sq. kms, main attractions of the National Parks and Sanctuaries,...